Monday, January 13, 2020

Berry Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another lovely birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Gina K Berries & Vines layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Altenew Starlight on Recollections White and layered on more red Bazzill.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone stickers.

Today's card is a CASE (copy and share everything) of yesterday's card.  What has always amazed me during all the years I've been crafting cards is how different each card is even when layouts are repeated.  Gina K paper is wonderful to work with as it's got a bit of a sheen and trims beautifully.  I picked up this strawberry years ago, thinking of my Mom.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment