Monday, January 6, 2020

Tagged Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a black Bazzill and tan Recollections.  The tag is stamped with Stampin' Up Artisan Textures stamped in Altenew Morning Frost, Sand Dunes, Arctic and Silver Stone.  The butterfly is Stampin' Up Creative Elements stamped in Altenew Dusk.  The sentiment is Verve stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The embellishment is a Crafts brad.

I've been looking for this tag punch for a while.  I've come across a ton of great cards that incorporate the punched piece.  I'm not disappointed with this result.  It was fun to mimic the printed paper on the tag though I added the butterfly because I could.  The sentiment couldn't fit more perfectly on the tag.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment