Sunday, January 5, 2020

Dotted Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the more funky cards in this commission.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an orange and a dark teal both of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment panel is layered on a piece of Recollections White stamped with Stampin' Up Playful Backgrounds in Altenew Teal Dave and Caramel Toffee and is layered on more orange and teal.

I was inspired by the dots.  This is certainly note a colour combination I would have been looking at but decided to use orange and teal as they're found in the printed paper.  I'm not sure I'd go this route again but as a one off, it's not a terrible card. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment