Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Winged Triptych

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is K&Company Emma layered on green Core'dinations.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Take Three stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more green.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  The embellishment is Kaisercraft December 25th pearls.

This is another really pretty card in this commission.  I love the images against the written background.  I didn't plan on the ribbon when I was pulling the elements together but thought it was a nice addition.  I think the simple knot to the left of the sentiment is just the right touch.  I picked up this stamp set second hand eons ago but just never got around to using it.  It's perfect for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment