Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winter Dream Take II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Marianne Design Winter Dream layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Sweet and Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Altenew Moon Rock on Recollections White and layered on a light brown of unknown origin.  The ribbon and the flower embellishment are both of unknown origin.

I just couldn't resist using this paper for a second card in this commissioned series.  This piece is just gorgeous and I'll likely use it judiciously.  The layout is pretty straightforward with a simple band of a coordinating solid paper to anchor the sentiment and the embellishment.  The ribbon has a light sheen and is sheer so adds to the overall lightness of the final result.  I wish I could keep this card which is one of my favourites in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment