Thursday, January 30, 2020

Blossoming Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the final birthday card in this commission.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a yellow of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Avant Garden stamped in Altenew Grapevine on Recollections White and layered on a blue Core'dinations.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Metallic pearls.

I can't remember if this is a piece of Stampin' Up or Close To My Heart printed paper.  Not that it matters, it turned into a great card.  It's a super simple layout in which I used layered punched pieces for the sentiment.  It was placed in the design 'sweet spot'.  I placed the pearls somewhat randomly and am pretty happy with the overall results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment