Friday, January 31, 2020

Because You're Worth It

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Stampin' Up card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The printed paper is Lily Impressions designer series paper layered on Granny Apple Green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Here's A Card stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White and layered on more Granny Apple Green.  The vellum butterfly embellishment is of unknown origin.

Now that I've finished the birthday card commission for the senior's residence I need to craft anything but a birthday card.  I don't have anything in particular in mind but received my latest Stampin' Up order this week so though I'd play a little bit.  I was really drawn to this Lily Impressions paper.  I love all the colours and the obvious brushstrokes.  I envision lots of awesome cards with this designer series paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment