Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Little Reminder

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bit of a funky Valentine card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper and pink layer are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up A Wish For Everything stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on two different pink Worldwin Petallics.  The heart brads are Recollections.

One of my girlfriends hasn't had the best start to 2020 so I thought I'd craft her a real one of a kind Valentine.  I thought this pink zebra strip was perfect for a Valentine card.  The sentiment is part of the Stampin' Up order I got in the mail this week.  I have a ton of different heart brads and these pink ones work perfectly with the pink in the printed paper.  It's a great card and I'm sure it will lift her spirits.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment