Saturday, February 29, 2020

Hello Spring

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely spring card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lemon Lime Twist.  The printed paper is Echo Park Hello Spring layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Lemon Lime Twist.  The card is highlighted with Orange Peel, Fruit Punch, Yellow and Turquoise Stickles.

You wouldn't be wrong thinking that I'm feeling a little desperate for spring.  Today's card uses more of the Echo Park Hello Spring printed paper that I'm loving right now.  It works wonderfully with Stampin' Up's Lemon Lime Twist paper which is just a tad too fluorescent for me.  I wanted a little more sparkle than I had in yesterday's card so I added multiple colours of Stickles.  It's a great result and I hope good enough to entice Mother Nature.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment