Monday, February 10, 2020

Cat Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great cat card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie and Olive.  The image is Stamp Barn stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Smoothie.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Altenew Dark Chocolate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Smoothie.  The card is highlighted with Frayed Burlap Stickles.

I think this is a great card.  The lines of the image work really well with font of the sentiment. This cat image is a favourite.  I could use it over and over!  I love this cat image  I love the little hearts on the right of the words.  This is a pretty straightforward layout, one I've used multiple times before.  I'm not totally fussy on the dots of Stickles but I'm learning to live with never being perfectly happy with it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment