Sunday, February 2, 2020

A Simple Valentine

Hello everyone,

While I'm in a Valentine's frame of mind I thought I'd keep the heart mojo going.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The heart brads are of unknown origin.

I love this simple Valentine.  The patterned paper is with the line drawn hearts makes for a great background.  The small reveals of the layers adds some depth to what would otherwise be a pretty flat result.  I didn't have dark pink heart embellishments but these red ones work just fine.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment