Friday, February 14, 2020

Golden Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great cat trio card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The images are from Wish stamped in VersaMark on Recollections Vanilla and heat embossed in detail gold.  The image panel is layered on DCWV All About Girls card stock and a burnished gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede.

These cats are wonderful!  I love the funky patterns and couldn't resist heat embossing.  I was going to try embossing in different colours but that is going to take some experimenting!  I wanted the focus to be entirely on the images so I kept the sentiment short, sweet and small.  I think it's the perfect expression for these three kitties.  It's a better result than I even imagined!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment