Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Striped Kitty

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great cat card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are BasicGrey Urban Prairie layered on Recollections Black.  The 'negative' image is the Stampin' Up cat paper punch.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

This isn't exactly the 'negative' space cat card I intended but it still works okay.  I had intended to cut strips of printed paper and leave more blank space but was distracted by this piece of Urban Prairie paper.  It did still have the strips I was looking for there's just too much of it.  I think the negative image would be more prominent if there was a little more black space on the card.  It's still a great result, I'd just experiment with the idea a little more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment