Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Loving Words

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine card post is the card I crafted for my darling husband.


The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The printed paper is BoBunny Crush layered on a white of unknown origin and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Love Words stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.

I don't always get a ton of Valentines crafted but I always try to make something special for my husband.  This is an all time favourite sentiment.  I love  the font and the words are everything Valentines.  I don't mind the black, it suits my husband, and these love birds are great!  We are getting sappier as we get older.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment