Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Shiny Heart

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card I meant to post yesterday but it completely slipped my mind!  It's another great, simple Valentine.


The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Primrose Petals and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The heart was cut with Sizzix Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts.

I love this Valentine!  The printed paper is just wonderful!  I knew I wanted to use this die cut heart on one of these cards and I thought this one was pretty appropriate.  I love the sentiment on the diagonal and am pretty pleased with how well it is centered.  I didn't add any extra embellishments as the shiny heart was enough.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment