Thursday, February 27, 2020

Laughing Together

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that uses one of the new Stampin' Up sentiments.


The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up layered on Pink Pirouette.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Here's A Card stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on more Hello Honey and Pink Pirouette.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Worn Lipstick Stickles.

I have no current commissions or other series to work on so I decided to play with one of the new Stampin' Up sets that found it's way into my stash.  This is virtually an all Stampin' Up card which I don't actually do that often but I wanted to craft a quick and easy card.  I love this sentiment set.  It's got some really great phrases and I know I'll use it for a long time.  The paper is quite funky and is rather retro in my opinion.  This is a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment