Sunday, February 23, 2020

Just Delightful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great cat card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are from Wish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Faber-Castell watercolour pencil crayons.  The image panel is layered on Recollections Black and brown of unknown origin and BasicGrey Porcelain.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers.

This Wish stamp set was borrowed from my cardmaking neighbor.  I couldn't resist this cute kitten and I loved the anticipation of a tussle with a ball of yarn.  How delightful!  I spent quite a while colouring.  First trying crayons then, a variety of watercolour pencil crayons.  I do so wish colouring came easier to me.  These are really simple images and shouldn't have caused such anxiety.  I love how well the sentiment applies to the images.  It's a wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment