Saturday, February 8, 2020

Tabby Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the start of a series of cat cards I'm crafting for a local cat rescue organization.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The background stamp is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Sunkissed on more Very Vanilla and layered on Close To My Heart Orange and a brown Bazzill.  The cat was punched from a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso.

My neighbor adopted two sweet kittens from a local cat rescue organization which is always looking for ways to raise funds.  She crafted a couple of sets of cards for them to sell and they were snapped up quickly.  I thought I'd craft a couple of simple cat card sets to help in the effort.  This cat punch was part of a recent Stampin' Up order and given all the cat cards I craft, I thought it a good investment.  I've had this idea of using alcohol inked paper with the paper punch floating around my head for a while and it turned out even better than I imagine.  I'm going to get a lot of use out of this punch!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment