Monday, February 3, 2020

Glittered Valentine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a glittering Valentine that I crafted for my grandmother-in-law.


The card base is Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple.  The printed paper is American Crafts layered on a shimmery white of unknown origin and more American Crafts Glitter paper.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up A Wish for Everything stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Crafts Ribbon and more Raspberry Ripple.

My grandmother-in-law is the sweetest woman I've ever known.  She utterly loves whenever I send a card so I decided a custom Valentine would just thrill her to no end.  She loves anything that sparkles or shines so I broke out the glitter paper!  This heart paper isn't the greatest for cards but I carefully placed the sentiment element so I wouldn't cover up too much of the hearts.  She's going to love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment