Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Cat Camoflage

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the cat card series I've been crafting.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Stampin' Up Happy Wishes stamped in Altenew Galactic Stream on Recollections White and layered on a teal Bazzill.  The cat was cut from more Recollections White with the Stampin' Up Cat paper punch.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Metallic Pearls.

This is another card that was inspired from this PIN on Pinterest. I love the layered and stamped image.  I played with adding eyes, nose and whiskers but there was no way I could make them look good.  Possibly if I had used black instead of teal I may have been able to draw with a fine tip marker but even that would have been a push.  I'm quite pleased with this ghost kitty.  It's a great result even if it doesn't match the PIN exactly!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment