Thursday, February 13, 2020

Vintage Kitten

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses a great piece of vintage paper.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfect Punches stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The flower embellishment if of unknown origin.

My mom gave me this paper a while back.  It was a paper placemat in a party kit.  The cat is a little large for a card but carefully trimming it to fit this larger card base is doable.  I love using vintage paper but it's hard to find.  I couldn't decide what type of card I wanted to craft so just kept it all purpose.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment