Saturday, February 22, 2020

Cat Friends

Hello everyone,

After a week long break, I'm finally back to crafting.  Today's post is a great cat card!


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image are cut with the Stampin' Up Cat paper punch from DCWV Pet Stack, Close To My Heart, Recollections Black and a dark grey of unknown origin and adhered to an ivory of unknown origin.  The cat images are layered on an orange of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials stamped in Soft Suede on more ivory and layered on more orange.

This card was CASED from this PIN.  I was drawn to the simplicity of the card.  I switched things up a little bit by punching some of the images from printed paper.  While the PIN was a sympathy card, I decided to make this a 'friends' card because with that many cats on one card, how could you not send it to a friend.  I'm really happy to have found the PIN because this is a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment