Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Hearts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the Valentines I've been crafting.


The card base is Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple.  The printed paper is K&Company Sweet Talk Pattern Hearts layered on a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Raspberry Ripple.  The embellishment is Close To My Heart Enamel Hearts.

This is a really sweet Valentine.  I've used this paper before and love all the hearts.  They're a great scale for cards.  The variety of colours allows for easy colour coordination.  I've had this TPC Valentine stamp set forever and love the variety of stamps in the set.  I thought this font worked particularly well with the hearts in the patterned paper.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment