Sunday, February 9, 2020

Silhouette Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's card post is a trio of cat silhouettes.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images were cut with the Stampin' Up cat silhouette paper punch from Recollections white and layered on a light and dark Recollections grey and a medium grey of unknown origin. The silhouettes were further layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This card was inspired by this Pin.  I adapted a bit with different shades of grey for the silhouettes.  I love doing a trio card with this layout being a favourite.  It's so simple but extremely effective.  I added no extra embellishments, I wouldn't have known what to put where.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment