Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Get Well Kitty

Hello everyone,

Today's post is happy cat get well card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on DCWV All About Girls card stock and a yellow Bazzill.  The image is Plaid All Night Media stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more DCWV and Bazzill.  The brad embellishments if of unknown origin.

I wanted to include a get well card in this series and decided to make it a happy one, more of a pick me up than a sympathetic card.  This plaid paper is wonderful and has tons of solid colour coordination options.  Except for pink, I think I used every possible colour option.  This is a really fun image which I thought was perfect for this happy card.  I this card helps put the recipient in a happier place.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment