Sunday, March 1, 2020

Spring Daffodil

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great spring card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The background image is Stampin' Up stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf on Recollections White and layered on Lucky Limeade.  The image is Altenew Build-A-Flower Daffodil stamped in Altenew Jet Black, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle, Warm Sunshine, Olive, Parrot, Maple Yellow and Citrus Burst on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Here's A Card stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Yellow Stickles.

I'm still not done wishing for spring even though today was wonderfully sunny and not too cold.  I picked up this Altenew set in the fall and hadn't yet got around to experimenting.  Daffodils are such cheerful flowers.  I was quite pleased to come across this set.  Fair warning, this multi-step stamp is not for the faint of heart.  I stamped and cut images for three cards and it took me a good couple of hours.  I'm glad the cards were absolutely worth the effort.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment