Monday, March 2, 2020

Spring Daffodil II

Hello everyone

Today's post is the second daffodil card I crafted this past weekend.


The card base is Recollections White.  The background layer is a piece of Yupo paper coloured with a variety of Ranger alcohol inks and layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Crushed Curry.  The images are Altenew Build-A-Flower Daffodil stamped in Altenew Jet Black, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle, Warm Sunshine, Olive, Parrot, Maple Yellow and Citrus Burst on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

These two daffodils are so jolly!  This wasn't at all the alcohol inked background I'd intended.  I was attempting to have something more wispy and less solid.  It's a technique I came across via Jennifer McGuire's blog.  It was an epic fail on my part but I'll keep at it.  What I did manage still works wonderfully with these daffodils.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment