Monday, March 30, 2020

Shark Attack

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card I crafted for my brother's girlfriend.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Photoplay Shark Attack layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampendous Friendly Messages stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The card is highlighted with Waterfall Stickles.

I don't get the appeal, but my brother's girlfriend has a thing for sharks. A friend gifted me this shark paper which I knew I'd use for her.  It seems rather ironic that you'd wish someone 'a great day' with a shark card but she'll get the quirky!  It's a simple card and a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment