Friday, March 27, 2020

Spring Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card I crafted for a girlfriend's upcoming birthday.


The card base is Close To My Heart Pixie.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Brushed layered on Canary and Hollyhock.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Yellow Stickles.

This is another favourite printed paper that I've been hoarding!  It's so beautiful and fresh, perfect for a cheerful birthday card and let's face it, we all need some cheerful right now!  I played with a variety of solid colours for layering, finally settling on yellow and a dark pink.  I used one of the new sheets of Close To My Heart solid papers which has a dark side and a light side.  I love the 'tone' options!  I think yellow Stickles will become a new favourite for embellishing, it's a very happy glitter colour!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment