Saturday, March 7, 2020

Winged Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple sympathy card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Mediterranean Blue and Starlite Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Greeting Occasions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I've done a very similar card in the past.  This image is one of my all time favourites.  I don't think I've every crafted a card using it that hasn't turned out great!  I've decided to try and use up some of the oodles of paper in my stash so am committing to making better use of it by using it for card bases.  I really like how the coloured card base looks with this over-sized image panel.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment