Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Thinking Of You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an awesome French thinking of you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The printed paper is Stampin' up Paisley Petals layered on Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Bravo Burgundy and Baja Breeze.  The card is highlighted with Antique Linen Stickles.

I really wasn't sure if I could make this piece of designer series paper work as the image is only in the bottom right.  Once I decided to angle the sentiment, the card came together easily.  I found the Antique Linen Stickles in my stash and I thought would be perfect with the background of the printed paper.  I love the results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment