Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sympathy Triptych

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely sympathy card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The images are Stampin' Up Faith in Nature stamped in Brocade Blue on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Brocade Blue on more Recollections White and layered on Brocade Blue and Recollections White.  The embellishments are Prima Say It With Pearls.

This is another favourite stamp set.  It find it especially versatile and I think I've used for just about every occasion of card (except Christmas).  I don't always use all three images at once but they do work well together.  I've had these pearls in my stash for goodness knows how long and I thought they worked particularly well for the colour and the occasion.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment