Saturday, March 28, 2020

Treasured Friends

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of a series of cards that I'm crafting to send to friends and family while we're all physically distancing.  I'm hoping they'll give folks a boost!


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue and Fern.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Friends Are Treasures stamped in Altenew Dusk on Very Vanilla and layered on more Fern.  The embellishments are EK Success Dots Brights dimensional stickers.

This is a really beautiful piece of paper.  The colours are wonderful, as are the images.  I love the floral paisleys.  This sentiment is part of a set I've had for ages but I don't think I've every used.  I sorted through the odds and ends of envelops that never seems to diminish to try to make a dent in the pile.  There are a wide variety of sizes so I'll be able to use up some of the solid paper stash for card bases.  I'm looking forward to seeing what types of cards I'll be crafting in these interesting times.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment