Thursday, March 26, 2020

Glittered Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I've crafted for a girlfriend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Calypso Coral.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and highlighted with Yellow Stickles.  The sentiment is a Sizzix Happy Birthday die, cut from Recollections Yellow and highlighted with more Yellow Stickles.

My girlfriend is a sun worshiper who could spend all day, every day on the beach.  It's seemed particularly fitting to use this flip-flop paper for her card.  I also wanted it to be a very cheerful card because the current social distancing situation won't allow her to celebrate her special day with anyone.  I glued three die cuts together for the sentiment, giving this sentiment a little bit extra depth.  The yellow glitter against the yellow paper is just awesome!  I hope this card really brightens her day!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment