Saturday, March 14, 2020

A Cheerful Treat

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely French card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Cheerful Treat layered on Concord Crush.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections rhinestones.

I found out that my French instructor loves this shade of green so it was logical to use it for a couple of card bases.  This is a pretty and delicate printed paper.  I was thrilled to find this lovely polka dot ribbon which couldn't be more perfect for this card.  I love the jaunty angle of the sentiment, very risque for one of my cards.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment