Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Lots of Golf

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by my husband for his boss who is retiring.


The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Country Club layered on Garden Green and Poppy Parade.  The image is Stampin' Up Club House stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating Golf Club die.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Poppy Parade.

I was utterly thrilled to find this stamp set and golf paper in the recent Stampin' Up catalog.  I will get so much use from it.  I did do something a little different with this die cut by cutting three copies of the golfer and adhering them together.  Along with dimensionals, it gave the final image more depth which really looks a lot more finished.  While I was thrilled to make this golf themed card, I only wish my darling hubby had given me just a titch more notice!  He was thrilled with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment