Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Big Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the French cards I've been crafting.  I'll be giving this card to my teacher along with the set of cards I've crafted.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The various shimmery paper layers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped with Tsukineko Delicata Metals on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is from Michaels.

I just love this card!  I'd been thinking about what type of card I'd craft for my French instructor.  She loves colour and has some lovely jewelry.  I decided layers of browns and golds with different textures and sheen would work for her card.  This is a little more formal than I intended but I still think she'll love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment