Thursday, March 5, 2020

Simple Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple sympathy card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black The Look of Love stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson, Ivy and Olive on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Here's A Card stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image/sentiment panels is layered on Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.

This stamp was borrowed from a friend and I've not played with it all that often as yet.  I love this image!  It's a very easy image on which to apply multiple colours of ink.  I used the Tsukineko cat's eye spots because I wanted that little bit of sheen from the pearlescent inks.  It's a very simple image so I kept the layout equally simple.  I just love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment