Monday, March 23, 2020

Butterfly Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great French card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden layered on Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Bonnidée Leaves #1 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on more Night of Navy.  The butterfly was cut with the Sizzix Bold Butterfly Framelits from Night of Navy and Hello Honey.  It was highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

This is another favourite card is this French series.  I love that butterfly!  I've had this set of Framelits forever but obviously don't use it all that often.  The paper is just lovely and one peek at the package reminded me why I bought it!  There are so many colours with which to coordinate and I love them all!  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment