Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Beautiful Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really beautiful birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Bella Rose layered on Pink Pirouette and Close To My Heart Pear.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Altenew Moss on Recollections White and layered on more Pink Pirouette.  The brad is of unknown origin.  The paper banners are die cut from Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red and Pear and is highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

I've always love this Bella Rose paper and have only a very little bit left.  The colours and graphics are just beautiful.  The green in the printed paper is Kiwi Kiss which I've long run out of, so I used Close To My Heart Pear which I think works just as well.  I originally planned to use three different ribbons but just couldn't get it to work so I decided to use die cut banners.  It's not what I envisioned but I can easily live with these results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment