Friday, March 6, 2020

Tulip Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very simple all purpose card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Stampin' Up Terrific Tulips stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Coral Berry and Ruby Red on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Close To My Heart Blossom.

I was so happy with yesterday's card I decided to repeat it with a tulip image.  This is a great multi-step stamp.  It's a great image and really easy to use.  Spring is coming and after the three daffodil cards from earlier this week it seemed only appropriate to pull out some of my tulip stamps.  The Altenew inks are pretty bright so this is quite a happy card.  I love the simple sentiment, placed in the design sweet spot and overlapping the image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment