Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lovely Lily Pads

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty French birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Lily Impressions layered on Petal Pink.  The image is Stampin' Up Lovely Lily Pad stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Rose Petal and Summer Breeze Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on more Petal Pink and a Bermuda Bay banner.  The embellishment is Forever In Time Jeweled Gem.

I didn't use many images in this series but used this 'free' Stampin' Up set to go with this wonderful designer series paper.  It took me a while to find a paint colour to match the printed paper.  Most of the pinks I had were too orange so I decided to use this pale pink.  I love this arched sentiment.  The medium sized lily fit perfectly under the sentiment.  It's another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment