Friday, March 20, 2020

Cute Condolences

Hello everyone,

So I totally forgot to post the card I had crafted for yesterday.  Social distancing has my routine totally out of whack.  I need to get some kind of routine in place!  All that said, today's post is another pretty French card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Berry Blossoms layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections white and layered on Stampin' Up Cameo Coral.  The embellishments are Recollections Pearl stickers.

I have only one sheet of this designer series paper left but it's time to use up the stash.  I love these simple images and the colours are wonderful!  It's probably a little on the cheerful side for a sympathy card but sometimes a condolence card should be sent to cheer someone up.  The printed paper is quite busy so I kept the layout simple and didn't add any extra embellishments.  I did choose pearls as opposed to rhinestones in deference to the fact that this is a cute enough sympathy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment