Sunday, March 15, 2020

Colourful Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an awesome French birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up International Bazaar layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The fan of leaves is cut with a Docrafts Xcut Leaves die from Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Pool Pary and Lucky Limeade.  The leaves are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.

I'm absolutely in love with this card!  It's just as good as I had imagined!  I was inspired, of course, by the leaves on the printed paper.  I was thrilled to have the perfect die for cutting the leaves whose colours were drawn from the printed paper.  I have visions of using this leaf fan for a peacock card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment