Friday, March 13, 2020

Un Petit Mot

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great French wildflower stem card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The image is a Sizzix Thinklits Wildflower Stems #2 die, cut from a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Leave #1 stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The White layer was stamped with Hero Arts La Letter in Altenew Sea Glass.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really love this card.  The shades of blue and white are very appealing.  The background image is, of course, French words.  I borrowed a couple of French stamp sets from a girlfriend and I really love this particular sentiment with the flowing font and it's overall size.  I had to add a little glitter because it's perfect for my instructor.  This is another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment