Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Spring Daffodil III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the daffodil card I crafted on the weekend.


The card base is Recollections White.  The background is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked Yupo paper layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Powder Pink and Barely Banana.  The images are Altenew Build-A-Flower Daffodil stamped in Altenew Jet Black, Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Citrus Burst, Peach Perfect, Pink Pearl and Rouge on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Annabelle stamps pearls.

This is a much different card than the last two.  I wanted to try pink centers on the daffodils.  I was quite pleased with the results which further inspired the background layers.  I didn't use any of the greenery with these daffodils because I couldn't find a great placement with this layout.  I do like to pop of yellow against the pink.  Again this alcohol inked piece of Yupo paper was a fail but I still liked the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment