Monday, March 16, 2020

Vintage-Styled

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great vintage-styled French all purpose card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Spice Cake layered on More Mustard and Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Greetings #2 stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Pool Party and More Mustard.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Brown Sparkles.

This French card series has led me to sort through my printed paper in search of inspiration.  I'm trying to use some of my solid Stampin' Up paper so it just made sense to see what I could use in terms of printed paper.  I found a number of older designer series papers which have been great to use.  This one is from 2011.  I love the colours and the paisley shapes.  I absolutely remember why I bought it in the first place.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment