Monday, March 9, 2020

Stem of Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The background image is Stampin' Up Gallery Grunge stamped in Brocade Blue ink on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The image is a Sizzix Wildflower Stem #2 cut from a shimmery black of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Here's A Card stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I'm having a lot of fun playing with these coloured card bases!  It's been a bit of a challenge coming up with ideas but I don't think you can ever go wrong with sympathy and thank you cards.  I love this stem silhouette.  The shimmery black image against the blue and white is just striking.  I had stamped the background image before coming up with an overall idea and it took me a while to turn to my stash of die cuts.  It was the right choice because this is a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment