Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Cycling Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thinking of you card I crafted for my brother.


The card base is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up layered on Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3 mm silver metals.

One of my brother's primary means of travel is via bicycle so I put this great bicycle paper aside when I came across it.  I loved playing with the solid paper colours.  I doubt I would have used a red, blue and yellow combination if I hadn't found it in the printed paper.  This is a really simple card, with a straightforward layout.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment