Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Art Deco Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fabulous thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Garden stamped in Altenew Persian Blue on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Poppy Stamps Art Deco You Are Wonderful stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I don't use this stamp set as often as I should. It is a wonderful set that is really quick and easy to use.  I was thrilled to find a perfectly coordinating ink colour in my stash of Altenew ink pads.  I love the placement of the sentiment and I think I did pretty well with the Liquid Pearls placement.  This Poppy Stamps sentiment set couldn't work any better with the images.  I'm sure that's what I was thinking when I added it to my 'cart'.  I could repeat this card or a similar version over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment